The Islamic Center of Greensboro’s Ramadan Iftar Program is sponsored by the community every year. This includes the dates, dinner, supplies, cleaning, etc. Please participate in this program by contributing in any way possible. Allah (SWT) offers great rewards for feeding the fasting persons. We schedule dinner donations to avoid overlapping and provide balance, so please contact us to book a date in advance.
ALL CHICKEN & MEAT MUST BE HAND-ZABIHA.
You can contribute to this program in several ways:
1. Provide cooked dinners. Please contact us to schedule these!
2. Donate cash to be used to cater the dinners (preferred).
3. Contribute cash to purchase supplies (plates, cups, spoons, napkins, or dates).
4. Bring dates, fruits, bottled water or ice.
5. Volunteer to assist in daily set up, clean up, & generally provide service to others.
Donations can be made on this website (PayPal), in the masjid lobby terminal, or by check/cash in person.
May Allah SWT reward us all bountifully, as we seek His pleasure during this blessed month. To donate, schedule dinners, or contribute in any way, please contact:
Dr. Moussa Issifiu 336.255.1870